Sunday 19 February 2012

Hope you have all recovered over the past few days before we go back to the reality that is school. I have now gone through all of my pictures that I took (over 1000) to be precise and have some excellent shots. I will set up a photo sharing account over the next few weeks where we can all share our best pics. As for the flipcam videos that some of you took, well lets just say there was some very interesting footage and commentary. On that note, as some of you may be aware, Marianne misplaced her camera (red nixon coolpixs) at the farmhouse. Please can you all check that you have not picked it up by mistake.If you have picked up anything that does not belong to you please bring it in to me. Some good news, Parvin's suitcase arrived the following morning!

I will be posting details of the photo competition later where there will be some great prizes available - I know some of you felt really upset not having won that lovely dried fish on the quiz night : )

Enjoy your last day of the half term and see you tomorrow
Miss Modi